We take our customer and employees’ health and safety very seriously. We are actively taking measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. It’s essential that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. This policy applies to all of our employees who physically work in our office and at customer sites.
Note: this COVID-19 company policy is subject to change with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines.
General hygiene rules
- Wash your hands (for at least 20 seconds) after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands. You can also use the liquid sanitizers.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- Avoid close physical contact with your co-workers and take extra precautionary measures all the time.
Meeting with customers rules
- Customer support should be done virtually (remotely) as much as possible.
- Customer onsite support should be done only when the issue can’t be resolved remotely.
- Travel to customer site can only be done by a private vehicle. No public transportation should be used.
- Make sure to follow the general hygiene rules when meeting with customers.
Employee working from home and self-isolation rules
- If you are feeling ill, but you are able to work, you can request to work from home. We strongly recommend you to take the Covid-19 (Corona virus) test.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases, we’ll ask you to work from home for 14 calendar days, and return to the office only if you are fully asymptomatic. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with anyone during this time.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, request work from home. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with anyone including co-workers and customers during this time.
- If you’re a parent and you have to stay at home with your children, you can request to work from home.
- If you need to provide care to a family member infected by COVID-19, you can request to work from home. You’ll only be permitted to return to the office 14 calendar days after your family member has fully recovered, provided that you’re asymptomatic and have a doctor’s note confirming you don’t have the virus. You will also be asked not to come into physical contact with anyone during this time.